Boonville Secure Storage17310 Jackson Rd.,
Boonville, MO 65233
(660) 865-6020 (660) 865-6020
- Sun - SatRent Online 24/7
- Sun - Sat6:00am - 10:00pm
Need help choosing? Try our Size Guide.
Self Storage Units at 17310 Jackson Rd. Boonville, Mo., 65233 | Boonville Secure Storage
Self Storage Units in Boonville, MO.
Just outside the heart of Boonville, MO., and just across the river Missouri river, is Boonville Secure Storage, a drive-up self storage facility with outdoor parking units for RVs, Cars, & trucks. Boonville Secure Storage at 17310 Jackson Rd., is just a half mile off Main St. and located just a half mile from the Walmart Super Center in Boonville, MO. on Main St.
Types of Self Storage Units in Boonville, MO.
While we might not know your specific reason for needing storage, we have considered how a space away from home can be useful for someone needing extra space or additional storage. At the Boonville Secure Storage we have a variety of storage types including:
- Boat Storage
- RV Storage
- Motorcycle Parking
- Vehicle Parking
- Drive-Up Access Self Storage Units
Self Storage Unit Sizes offered in Boonville, MO. | Boonville Secure Storage
Now that you are familiar with the types of storage that are offered at Boonville Secure Storage, you want to consider the size of storage unit that you might need to rent. We can help with that too! Use the easy reference guide to help you choose the perfect storage unit.
- 5×5 Self Storage Unit: Roughly the size of a standard closet. This unit is ideal for storing extra items such as boxes, twin-size mattresses, books, records/files, and other small miscellaneous items. Equivalent to: Regular closet
- 5×10 Self Storage Unit: The perfect size for outdoor lawn furniture, kitchen appliances, a small mattress set, files, the contents of a small office, or even a motorcycle. Equivalent to: Walk-in closet
- 10×10 Self Storage Unit: A two-bedroom apartment or house, including appliances, boxes, and miscellaneous items or inventory from a commercial business inventory. Equivalent to: A Standard Living Room
- 10×15 Self Storage Unit: A two-bedroom apartment or house, including appliances, boxes, and miscellaneous items or inventory from a commercial business inventory. Equivalent to: A Standard Living Room
- 10×20 Self Storage Unit: The size of a typical one-car garage makes it ideal for storing boats, antique cars, or the contents from 3 to 4 bedrooms. Equivalent to: Standard one-car garage
- 10×30 Self Storage Unit: Moving across the country? This size unit is ideal for storing the contents of a large home while you settle in! This unit can hold the contents of a 5-7 bedroom home! Equivalent to: Standard two-car garage
- Outdoor Parking RV Self Storage Unit: Whether you need to free up some space in your garage or get your vehicle off the street due to zoning restrictions, count on outdoor vehicle storage for all your car, boat, or RV storing needs. Contracts are month to month for your convenience.
Self Storage Unit Amenities
You deserve the best, and at Boonville Secure Storage, we strive to make sure you always have the best amenities that the Self Storage Industry has to offer, Including:
- Security Cameras
- Personal Gate Code Access
- Generous access hours: 6 am-10 pm
- Wide Drive Isles to accommodate larger vehicles
- Online bill payment
- Pest Control
- Clean exterior buildings
- Well-lit interior halls and perimeter lights
Neighborhoods Served by Boonville Secure Storage in Boonville, MO.
Do you live in one of the following neighborhoods? Then we would love to be able to service your Self Storage needs. Please call the office to talk to a storage expert about how we can be of service to you!
- Windsor Place
- New Franklin
Directions to Boonville Secure Storage in Boonville, MO.
Walmart Super Center:
Rolling Hills Park:
City of: New Franklin, MO.
City of: Billingsville
Have a Question?
Access to your storage unit is from 6 am to 10 pm, seven days a week.
Nope! Store with us short or long-term. We offer flexible month-to-month leases.
- Pay your storage unit bill online using a debit or credit card.
We do offer temperature-controlled storage units. These units will ensure that everything you store stays in perfect condition. No mold, mildew, rust, corrosion, or other damage.
We offer 24-hour video surveillance, coded gate entry, and perimeter fencing.